Delve into this episode's shownotes for
expert insights, actionable strategies,
and game-changing inspiration.
10 Episode Takeaways
- Creative videos can be a powerful tool for prospecting and sales.
- Using a 4K camera or a smartphone with a tripod can help create professional-looking videos.
- Outsourcing video editing on platforms like Fiverr or Upwork can be a cost-effective option.
- Trying a customized prospecting campaign more than once increases the chances of success.
- There is a possibility that prospecting videos sent via email may not reach the intended recipient's inbox.
- Success rates for video prospecting vary, but it can be around 40-50% for private campaigns.
- Creating personalized videos for prospects can yield higher response rates and meeting conversions.
- Posting videos on LinkedIn and tagging relevant individuals can increase visibility and engagement.
- Following up with prospects through direct messages on LinkedIn can further enhance response rates.
- Personalization and showcasing unique experiences in prospecting efforts can differentiate oneself from AI-generated outreach.
Collin Mitchell interviews Ryan O'Hara, a creative video expert. They discuss the power of using personalized videos in prospecting and how it can help sales professionals stand out from the competition. Ryan shares his experience of creating customized jingles and commercials for companies he wants to break into, including a successful campaign for Zoom. He emphasizes the importance of being yourself and leveraging your unique experiences in your outreach. The key takeaway for listeners is that by putting in the time and effort to create personalized videos, sales professionals can earn the attention and time of their prospects.
Jump to Talking Points
- [01:09] discussion about creative videos and using a 4K camera.
- [01:51] suggestion to outsource video editing on platforms like Fiverr or Upwork.
- [02:17] importance of persistence in customized prospecting campaigns.
- [04:14] example of a successful prospecting campaign using a customized jingle for Zoom.
- [06:30] the limitations of traditional sales activities and the need for extraordinary outreach.
- [08:03] the importance of showcasing your unique experiences and personality in prospecting.
Guest Bio (Who is Ryan O'Hara?)
Ryan O'Hara is the CEO and founder of Pitchfire. He began his career as the first business development rep at a company called Dine in Manchester, New Hampshire. After that, he transitioned into a marketing role and became the VP of marketing at Lead IQ, where he worked for almost seven years. With his extensive experience in business development and marketing, Ryan has achieved great success in his career. He is known for his innovative strategies and his ability to drive growth and success for the companies he works with. As the CEO and founder of Pitchfire, Ryan continues to make a significant impact in the industry, helping businesses reach their full potential through effective marketing and business development strategies.
3+ Million Downloads
Subscribe now to receive a wealth of knowledge directly in your inbox and stay ahead in the ever-evolving world of sales. Each episode is packed with actionable tips, innovative insights, and transformative sales tactics designed to propel your business to new heights.